Marketing Communication Manager
ACO is one of the world's leading WaterTech companies. We describe our mission at ACO with the claim "ACO. we care for water". "Care", in the sense of protecting and being attentive, plays a central role in this, which is also deeply anchored in the systems of the ACO WaterCycle. This cycle describes the absorption, conduction, purification, storage and finally the reuse of the vital resource water. With innovative separation and filter technology, ACO prevents the contamination of water, for example by fats, fuels, heavy metals or microplastics. All products and systems place great emphasis on durability, reusability and a low CO2 footprint. Responsibility for people, the environment and the world of tomorrow is in the ACO DNA. For generations, this has shaped the understanding of values of the regionally deep-rooted, globally active family business. Founded in Schleswig-Holstein in 1946, ACO is represented in over 50 countries around the world and is characterized by regional market proximity and entrepreneurial partnership.
ACO Přibyslav is the largest production plant in the ACO Group. ACO Competence Center in Přibyslav develops and produces professional drainage systems for buildings (BD - Building Drainage).
Embark on a journey of professional excellence with us! We're on the lookout for a trailblazer who not only meets the requirements below but also brings a spark of innovation to our team. As the successful candidate, you'll find yourself at the forefront of impactful projects.
Our search for superheroes is on, and we're looking for the ones who have:
- B2B marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Clear understanding of management of marketing communication campaigns from brief to international execution and final reporting and analysis.
- Experience with strategic marketing + product management and are able to translate this insight in to successful marketing initiatives.
- Strong analytical ability, creativity, copywriting skills in both Czech and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to facilitate focus driven discussion with colleagues and customers.
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the teamwork, creativity in all areas of interaction and innovative drive.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’.
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results.
- 5+ year of experiences in B2B marketing industry or advertising
- Fluent English written and spoken – copywriting
- Complex understanding of google marketing tools, adobe suite, social media business networking, content creation and application, PR , web development and improvement know how
- Driver’s license B
- Great family-style company culture, great team, creative freedom
- Motivating salary, contract for an indefinite period
- Company car, Notebook, iPhone, interesting benefits
- Factory canteen, 5 week vacation, flexible working hours, possibility of HO