ACO Přibyslav is the largest production plant in the ACO Group, the world leader in water management technology. ACO Competence Center in Přibyslav develops and produces professional drainage systems for buildings (BD - Building Drainage).
ACO emphasis is on passion, enthusiasm and fun, which in our opinion are much more important than sober perfectionism as the driving force for satisfying the needs of clients and employees. Internally, this has led to the company being described as an "adventure playground for adults". Where others tiresomely and effort fully strive to achieve a degree of work-life-balance, ACO provides opportunities to configure careers with the integrated incorporation of the chances which the company offers, and which can even be shaped by the employees themselves. Getting to know the whole world as a "drainage" professional, being involved internationally at the cutting edge of social and technical developments "to make the world a better place" – and to top it all, in a company focused on the environment.
When professionalism and passion play an important role permanently in a very lively corporate culture, this means that a key role has to be played by creative freedom, the ability of each individual employee to develop to the best of their ability. Beyond hierarchy levels, many at ACO talk about "entrepreneurs within the business".
Marketing BD leader
Successful candidate should have and expect following:
- B2B marketing skills, knowledge and experience. Clear understanding of management of marketing communication campaigns from brief to international execution and final reporting and analysis.
- Cooperation with strategic marketing and product management and translating this insight in to successful marketing initiatives. Implements the business strategy successfully, while managing associated changes and people processes.
- Strong analytical ability, creativity, copywriting skills in both Czech and English
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to facilitate focus driven discussion with colleagues and customers
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the teamwork, creativity in all areas of interaction and innovative drive.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’.
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results.
- 5+ year of experiences in B2B marketing industry or advertising
- Fluent English written and spoken – copywriting
- Complex understanding of google marketing tools, adobe suite, social media business networking, content creation and application, PR , web development and improvement know how
- Driver’s license B
- Great family-style company culture
- Motivating salary, contract for the indefinite period
- Notebook, iPhone, interesting benefits
- Factory canteen, 5 week vacation, flexible working hours, possibility of HO